You must meet all of the following to qualify for the training:
Online Application is now available!
You can apply either to our full-course program or to our 12-Sunday program (iShare). Make sure to click the appropriate link for the program you are applying in. Follow steps 1 to 7.
3. E-mail an attachment of a scanned copy of your Baptismal Certificate and Physical Examination Findings to email@example.com
*The Physical Examination Findings must NOT be older than 6 months. For Fulltime Program applicants, the physical examination must at least include CBC, Urinalysis, and X-ray. For iShare Program applicants, the physical examination must at least include an X-ray. Original copy of the Baptismal Certificate and Physical Examination Findings must be brought upon final registration process.
4. Let 3 different persons complete the the PAFCOE Applicant Reference Form. Make sure that your referee clicks the appropriate link:
*References are to be filled out by individuals who are not related to you and have known you for at least a year. Ideally, due to the nature of the question on the reference form, it is best to find individuals that know you in a spiritual or academic setting, but this is not required. Reference suggestions include pastors, teachers, elders/deacons, chaplains, etc.
5. E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call ((+63)905-685-7774 / (+63)932-077-6063) the PAFCOE Registrar and make arrangements to pay your registration fee.
*Registration fee is Php 200 for local applicants and $25 for international applicants. Applications without registration fee will not be processed. Registration fee is non-refundable.
6. WAIT for a return communication from the PAFCOE Registrar to know wither your application is approved or declined - only applications with complete requirements will be processed
7. Reply to the registrar's return communication and follow the instructions given.
We highly recommend that you apply online for you to avoid the rush and for us to be able to give you advices should there be any concerns in your registration process ahead of time. However, if you are in a special situation and cannot proceed with the online registration, please contact us: